As we celebrate the Thanksgiving season, it’s a time to reflect for all that we are grateful. Below are the top 5 reasons we appreciate our friends and family – and our customers.
1) Teamwork – Michael Jordan once said, “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” We are proud and grateful to have the smartest, best trained, hardest working team of people in the industry. And while individually we think all our employees are rock stars, it is the special chemistry of their teamwork and respect for one another than makes them – and our company – shine.
2) Staying Human – Margaret Heffernan said, “For good ideas and true innovation, you need human interaction, conflict, argument, debate.” In today’s fast-paced, technology-driven world, it’s easy to rely on email and computers. We enjoy long-term relationships with our customers because we take the time to get to know them face to face. Email is great, but faster isn’t always better. Regular face-to-face interaction between our employees and with our customers builds trust, understanding and establishes genuine, long-term relationships.
3) Passion – “You can’t fake passion,” said Barbara Corcoran. No matter how hard you work, if you are just going through the motions, you’re not truly moving ahead. We believe that a relentless, passionate drive to exceed customer expectations is what drives our company’s success and sets us apart from our competitors. We care about what we do and how, and it makes all the difference in the world.
4) Feedback – Ken Blanchard said, “Feedback is the breakfast of champions.” While we love receiving compliments and glowing feedback, we also appreciate when employees and customers share criticism and concerns. The more open communication we have with our teams and our customers, the better we are able to improve. If we don’t know about a problem, we can’t fix it. With constant communication, it is our goal to address issues before they become problems. You’re only as good as your last 24 hours, so let us know how we did and we’ll make the next 24 even better.
5) We’re growing – “Change is inevitable. Growth is optional,” said John Maxwell. Just like death and taxes, change is inevitable. We are grateful to our customers and our teams for the unprecedented growth ESCFederal has experienced over the last year. We continue to expand both our national reach as well as our local touch to deliver first class integrated facility services. We are thankful for the trust and loyalty.
From our team to yours, we wish you a happy Thanksgiving.